Welcome to our first full week of fifth grade. This week, we will be spending a lot of time taking the i-Ready Diagnostic Test. Please remember to bring your charged chromebook to school every day!
- Math Workbook Page 7, Problem #3-16.
- “Determine Function Machine Rule” Worksheet. Due Tomorrow.
- Math Workbook Page 8, Problem #17, 19, 21, 23, 24. Due Wednesday.
- Math Workbook Page 9, All Problems. Due Wednesday.
- Math Workbook Page 10, Problem #16, 18, 21, 22, 23. Due Thursday.
Add a comment to the “Most Excited For” post.
- If you do not already have a GUSD Chromebook, please talk to your parents and schedule an appointment to check one out. Please call (818) 478-2664 to check out a Chromebook, or for GUSD Chromebook technical support. You will need a working GUSD Chromebook this year. Please bring your Chromebook to school, CHARGED, every day!
- Your parents need to submit your registration paperwork. Please have your parents visit https://parent.gusd.net/ to submit your registration paperwork. If they do not know their username, password, or PIN, please have them call (818) 242-7722
- Back to school night is September 8th. It will be on Zoom. Save the date!