Welcome to our first full week of fifth grade. This week, we will be spending a lot of time taking the i-Ready Diagnostic Test. Please remember to bring your charged chromebook to school every day!
- Math Workbook Page 16, Problem #11, 13, 14. Due tomorrow.
- Math 1-3 Visual Learning Video. Due tomorrow.
- Math 1-3 Reteach Video. Due tomorrow.
- Math Workbook, Page 19, Problems #3-26. Due tomorrow.
- Math Workbook, Page 20, Problems #29, 30, 31, 35. Due tomorrow
- Math Workbook, Page 21, Problems #5-20. Due Monday.
- “Understand Decimal Place Value: Quick Check”. Due Monday.
- Math Workbook, Page 28, Problems #11, 12, 13, 16. Due Monday.
- Add a comment to the “Most Excited For” post. Due tomorrow.
- Complete the Author’s Purpose review assignment. Due tomorrow.
- If you do not already have a GUSD Chromebook, please talk to your parents and schedule an appointment to check one out. Please call (818) 478-2664 to check out a Chromebook, or for GUSD Chromebook technical support. You will need a working GUSD Chromebook this year. Please bring your Chromebook to school, CHARGED, every day!
- Your parents need to submit your registration paperwork. Please have your parents visit https://parent.gusd.net/ to submit your registration paperwork. If they do not know their username, password, or PIN, please have them call (818) 242-7722
- Back to school night is September 8th. It will be on Zoom. Save the date!
- PAE forms are due Sept 9th.
- Orchestra forms are due back by FRIDAY!